The Youth Commission include but are not limited to advising and directing the Junior UOL and conducting all projects and programs for the Juniors in addition to all programs for Pre-Juniors and Young Adults 26 in the UOL, and working with the Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministry. The Chairperson of the Youth Commission may also serve as the advisor of the Junior UOL or the President may appoint the Junior Advisor separately. The Junior Advisor would also serve as a Commission member. The Junior Advisor, with the help of the Youth Commission, oversees the Junior Executive Board, the Junior National Treasury, the Junior Annual Convention and all projects undertaken by the Junior League.
1. Assisting or serving as the Advisor to the Junior League.
2. In cooperation with the Young Adults Chair, coordinating all activities and projects for the benefit of the Young Adult members of the League and maintaining contact with these young adults through correspondence or publications.
3. In cooperation with the Pre-Junior Coordinator, designing and implementing a program for pre-juniors at the Convention, and establishing contact with pre-juniors and their parents throughout the year.
4. Gathering names and addresses of graduating Junior UOL members.
Young Adult Chair
Young Adult Chair plans activities for Young Adult members of the UOL. Events that have been planned included a Retreat at All Saints Camp during Memorial Day Weekend, Pre-Convention Days and a Ski Weekend in January.
Responsibilities of the Young Adult Chairperson for the Young Adult events:
1. Maintaining a list of UOL Young Adults.
2. Coordinating locations for Young Adult Events.
3. Coordinating topics and speakers for the Young Adult Event.
Pre-Teen Co-Ordinator plans an educational program for pre-juniors at the UOL Convention. The Pre-Junior Coordinator works closely with the Convention Committee to plan an educational program for pre-juniors (ages 8-11) at the National UOL Convention. Registration is organized by the Convention Committee.